[TenTec] Net frequency

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Net frequency
From: JAC@patents.freeserve.co.uk (JA Crux)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:14:10 +0100
Long time since I managed to hear anything on 14267, but 14260 is the usual
place to find IOTA (Islands on the Air expeditions.) If there is more than
one on (common over this way) then they tend to move sideways, often up 3-5.
Or the guy on 260 works split, up 5. Thats very normal here.
So if there is QRM above 267, moving down might be a different problem,
because many guys working split do not normally listen to their own transmit
frequency. If they ain't listening then they ain't going to move ....
Unfortunately, if it is a rare island then they don't care either.

Whats happening on 14270 up ? Or down around 14255 ?

73 John  G3JAG    still running my Omni-V(v.9)  Herc II and 253, when I am
not playing QRP with my K2. (dare I mention that here ??)

Anyone had problems with the Herc II not working (tripping out) on 10/12m ??
All other bands seem normal. I'm beginning to suspect the 10/12 option board
relays. I had a problem with the 253 ATU, where relay contacts were not
actually closing (until I tweaked them a bit)