[TenTec] Users Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Users Net
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:30:03 -0400
Nulling him out would be a fine idea of course.  Naturally though, since I
am North of most of the other net members, I have to point my beam almost
right at the guy.  (sigh).

As mentioned elsewhere, 20m is a rough place to be.  I already have the beam
and the amp...not too much more for me to do there.  Unfortunately, this guy
has an excellent signal up here.  No way to do much with that kind of S/N
Ratio.

The guy has told me some bad stuff too when I asked him to move, so I think
we are stuck there.  Moving might just be the commonsense thing to do.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ