[TenTec] 60 mtr band

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 60 mtr band
From: crrandal@earthlink.net (Cara and Randy Randall)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:39:5 -0500
I don't know why they would not make
a transverter.  They make a couple (20m to 6m and 2m to 6) for 6 meters and
one for 10m to 2m AND there was a mod in QST to put the 2m transverter on
220Mhz.  You never know, they just might!

73

Randy KB8ASO

p.s.  I missed out on
buying an unassembled TT 10m to 2m converter at the Indianapolis hamfest for
only $75.00!  Nutz!!!!