[TenTec] New 60 mtr band

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New 60 mtr band
From: k4aal@jackatak.theporch.com (Ariel M. Elam)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:56:53 -0500
Hi Ron -- No, SOME others of us are not holding any of the manufacturers
to any standard other than other than the published specs. I believe
that 60 mHz is not included in any of these specs.

Although I have not tried it, and mine was modified before I got it, I
believe my Drake TR-7 will go there with the turn of 2 knobs.

Also, does anyone have a pair of ARC-5 or BC-45? transmitters and
receivers? They covered that freq., right out of the surplus bin.

Ten-Tec forever!!

73, Ariel, K4AAL