[TenTec] FS Triton Model 540 Analog

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Triton Model 540 Analog
From: wb9iog@revealed.net (MIKE SOUHRADA)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:15:05 -0500
Need to pare down and make room for a VI+ which are beginning
to show up on the list with greater frequency. So I need to
build up my cash resources a lot.

This unit comes with the matching Power Supply Model 252G.
The CW module is included but no noise blanker , or extended
10 meter coverage.
A copy of all manuals is included.
The PTO is OK now but I did change the dial stringing about
two years ago.
Appearance is very good save a few scratches on top, front
panel is excellent. There are some noticeable scratches on
the P/S front panel but not very bad.

$250 + shipping
Mike
Iowa