[TenTec] Another question on Scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Another question on Scout
From: kb1ckt@yahoo.com (Shawn Upton)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:55:24 -0700 (PDT)
Bummer; I was only looking for a few watts for the low
end of the band anyhow.  Since the Scout doesn't do
FM, 50.3 up isn't worth covering (from what I
understand anyhow of the usage of the band).  I guess
later on, when I want to get onto 6m, I might just
build the convertor.  Thanks for the update.

KB1CKT