[TenTec] More, more, more

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More, more, more
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:29:35 -0400
The receiver performance specs for the Orion are now posted to our
web site.  Please note that the 5 kHz spacing receiver performance
numbers, as claimed, are significantly better than any of the top of the
line Japanese rigs as measured by the ARRL Lab.  We are confident
that Orion will meet our claimed specs when tested for an ARRL
Product Review.

The QRP kit sale we ran through July was a great success - thanks -
and we've extended it through the end of August.  $83 for any of the
five 1300 series QRP kits, plus shipping, through 8/31/02.  All 5
models are in stock now.

Titan III, 60 meter operation = Yes.

Scott Robbins, W4PA

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales@tentec.com
              Service department                         service@tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!