[TenTec] Ten-Tec Hamfest and Room Reservations

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Hamfest and Room Reservations
From: Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:25:07 -0400
Hi All

It will not be long before the best hamfest will be here.  I was talking
with Carl-N4PY yesterday and he gave me a tip I have to pass on.  The Best
Western Greenbrier Inn two miles north of Pigeon Forge charges $59 a night.
I canceled my reservations at the Hampton Inn Sevierville and moved them to
the Greenbrier Inn.  I can stay 3 night at the Greenbrier for a little more
then the cost of 1 night in the Hampton.

See you in Sevierville.

Ken-w8keb
EX NE0C
Flushing, Ohio