[TenTec] Question about Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Question about Jupiter
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim Miller)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:59:33 -0400
Hi Dave;

I have asked Ten-Tec sales two-three times if the RX-350 receiver will
mate & mute with the Jupiter in a transmitter (Jupiter) AND separate
receiver (RX-350) combination. The answer continues to be unknown to
them.
So I'm still happily using my Omni VI Plus matching Titan amp station,
and may buy a Jupiter in the future.

73,
Jim, K4SQR