[TenTec] email sales methods

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] email sales methods
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:50:12 +0000
Come on you guys, the original post was simply a suggestion.  You can take
it or leave it.  Some of you are reacting as if the President decided to
order all of us to wear fatigues or Mao jackets.  He had an idea--he's not
trying to impose a New World Order--lighten up.

Moving on...

1.  Is the net still meeting on 14.267 on Sunday's?  I listened for it but
did not hear it.

2.  I'm amazed no one has grabbed the used Centurions for sale from TT.
They have been on the used list 2 or 3 times now.

73,

Rob
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com