[TenTec] re: No 6M on the Orion (WTB: Ten-Tec 526 6N2)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: No 6M on the Orion (WTB: Ten-Tec 526 6N2)
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:11:38 -0500
Intermodulation distortion for both transmitters and receivers can be
measured by using a two-tone signal, as seen in the usual ARRL Lab reports.

I used informal shorthand in referring to the third and fifth order
intermodulation distortion products for the transmitter as IP3 and IP5, but
those are common terms.

IPx for the transmitter refers to Intermodulation Product rather than
Intercept Point, where x is the order of the product; hence IP3, etc.

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437