[TenTec] Ten-Tec Filters FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Filters FS
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:42:03 -0400
Hi All

I want to thank everyone who have bought three of the filters and the TR7.
I still have two filters for sell or trade.  They are-----

Model
282----250 Hz 6 pole CW filter

288----1.8 KHz 8 pole SSB filter

The price is $60 each or I will trade one of the filters for a Model
218---1800Hz---9MHz IF to fit my old Omni C.  Shipping is included in the
above price.

The Drake TR7 station has been sold however I still have the following from
the Estate of WD8PPX.

YAESU FT-890AT  ALL MODE TRANSCEIVER.
This FT-890 has very little time on it however; I did not turn it on so can'
t say how it works.  $600.00

AMERITRON  AL-811H Amplifier.  This item just came back from Ameritron and I
think it has new tubes in it.  Buddy removed it from the shipping box and
tested it but never used it after.  Does not have 10 and 12 meters but they
can be added.  Also Four 811A's that are used, condx unknown.
$600.00

MFJ-986     3 KW DIFFERENTIAL-T ANTENNA TUNER.
This antenna tuner is nice and works well.  Price is $150.00.

Lets talk about the prices above.

I have many small items from Buddy's shack, e-mail me and I will send a
list.

Thanks Again.

KEN/W8KEB
USAF Retired
Flushing, Ohio
w8keb@arrl.net
All Outgoing Mail Checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002