[TenTec] Want: 238 tuner Have CorsairI/VFO 252G p.s.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want: 238 tuner Have CorsairI/VFO 252G p.s.
From: k7gt@attbi.com (k7gt@attbi.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:44:58 +0000
Eventually I will want to acquire a 2nd 238 tuner
to go with the 2nd radio in my SO2R setup. I would prefer
a trade and have a Corsair I with external VFO and also a
252G power supply. My plans for a 2nd station have been
altered, thus the C-I is no longer needed. I also
will be wanting to acquire a Hercules II amp.  These
trade or purchase deals are long-term and ongoing and not
time critical or urgent in any way. If you are interested
in any deals involving these pieces of gear, please
contact me at your convenience. The Corsair is 400 mi
from my QTH and won't be retrieved until November-ish.

On another note, I just purchased two LogiKey K3
keyers for the station console. They are, of course,
the ultimate keyer. But what was more surprising is that
they are essentially a dead-on match to the OmniV /
OmniVI colors. Way cool!

Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA