[TenTec] Ju;iter/Pegasus RS232 Communication vs TCP/IP

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ju;iter/Pegasus RS232 Communication vs TCP/IP
From: ve1adh@yahoo.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:49:34 -0400 (EDT)
I tried controlling my Pegasus in the garage/shack
from this computer in my basement rec. room using a
10/100 Ethernet and found it too slow. I am now doing
it with extended RS-232. I use the cat5 cable I had
for the net to carry the audio and other controls like
keying and power on/off etc. The RS-232 uses a
separate double shielded pair cable.

Dave, VE1ADH