[TenTec] IsoLine Combiner/Splitter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] IsoLine Combiner/Splitter
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:05:22 -0400
A new product from Ten-Tec:

Not amateur radio, but a test equipment accessory useful for two-tone
third order IMD testing, the model 651 IsoLine combiner/splitter.
Inspired in part by the need for high level testing on the upcoming
Orion HF transceiver and designed by Doug Smith, KF6DX.

Can be seen on our web site now, this device will be available and shipping
in September 2002.  Electronics Products magazine is featuring the IsoLine
in their "Product Spotlight" currently on the EP web site (linked from ours)
and it will be the subject of a future EP magazine article as a
interesting new entry in the test equipment market.

Scott Robbins, W4PA

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales@tentec.com
              Service department                         service@tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!