[TenTec] Just a quick thought...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Just a quick thought...
From: mrhinkel@ix.netcom.com (Mark Hinkel)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:18:20 -0400
Hi Guys,

For the past several days I've seen more and more messages about
software changes...   and more new problems.  TOO Many!!

I've also seen quite a few of you waiting rather impatiently for the
next new computer controlled radio from Ten Tec.  Will the new ??? need
need a software up-grade right out of the box??

I think I'll keep my boring old Corsair II, and send it back to the
factory when it needs a tune up.

Enough is enough!!  If the @#$!! thing doesn't work, pack it up and send
it back.  And let the engineers at the factory figure out what's wrong
with it.

Just my thought here...

Mark Hinkel   WA3QVU
Willow Grove, Pa.