[TenTec] Software driven rigs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Software driven rigs
From: Winston F. Jones" <winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:49:51 -0400
I think the software upgrading is the best feature of the Jupiter. Ten-Tec
develops many more feature upgrades because it is a software radio than we
would receive if each upgrade required new hardware.

Since a software download is such a quick process, it's natural a few bugs
will make it  out. But having to download a new software fix is not that big
a deal to me.
Keep the upgrades coming!!
73, Winston  K4CWQ