[TenTec] Jupiter firmware problems & Ten-Tec quality control...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware problems & Ten-Tec quality control...
From: kc4atu@yahoo.com (Bill ROWLETT)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:13:48 -0700 (PDT)
You know, it is a real shame that we all are not as
perfect as some of the people on this list. You would
think that they never make mistakes.

Be glad that this is TenTec, they fix things. If this
was a rice box, maybe after 6 months they would send
your radio back to you.

This is all new, for us and for them. I am sure that I
will have similar problems with the new Argonaut V
when it arrives. You just reload the first version
untill a fix comes out. No big deal.

Non of us are perfect.

73, bill  kc4atu