[TenTec] Vertical Ant. Question / Suggestion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Vertical Ant. Question / Suggestion
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:51:30 -0400
Hello,

If it were me and this is only my opinion, I would choose either the GAP
Titan or GAP Challenger and which ever one it was paint it flat black.  The
paint must be the correct type of paint though, it must be transparent to
RF. Both these antenna are multi-band verticals that have no traps.

They also have a new antenna called a Super "C". It only covers all bands
10-20. It is made to go in your attic. Do not know the price of the SuperC,
but the other antennas are under $340.