[TenTec] for sale: tentec 405 amp and Elecraft k2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] for sale: tentec 405 amp and Elecraft k2
From: w4wbt@fmci.net (Bill Taylor(W4WBT))
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:33:06 -0400
I have a TenTec 405 amp along with an Elecraft K2 for sale.  3 watts
out of k2 drives amp to more than 50 watts output..  K2 built for me
by professional who has built 10 units. it has all options including
the latest rs232 control and audio filter and real tim e clock. 160
meters,etc  all options except built in battery. has great antenna
tuner.  includes soft carry case and heil matching microphone. Both
units in A1 physical and mechanical shape.  will not seperate units.
asking $850 shipped conus. Cleaning out shack. Will have some real
nice military hf units ae tt hamfest. Too heavy to ship.

bill tayloy  w4wbt