[TenTec] (New Program) Free Pegasus/Jupiter Text file tuning and scannin

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (New Program) Free Pegasus/Jupiter Text file tuning and scanning Software
From: k4mg@arrl.net (Barry Rimmer)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:52:16 -0400
Note:  This is a different program then the last announcement I made.

I have written a program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus
other data and tunes your Pegasus/Jupiter radio.  You create this data
yourself, and can use almost any data you wish.  You use the program by clicking
a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list
looking for nets  that are on the air.  You can optionally have a column that
contains the time and day of the week a net is on, and the program converts it
to the Date/Time On.  The columns can be sorted.

Screenshots and more info about this program is available on the following web
page:

http://BarryRimmer.com/FreeSoftware

73, Barry, K4MG
Email:?? mailto:k4mg@arrl.net
Hampage: http://www.qsl.net/k4mg
ICBM:??? 24.6626N? 81.4815W
Quote:?? Wherever you go, there you are (you can't fool dgps)