[TenTec] Vertical Ant. Question / Suggestion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Vertical Ant. Question / Suggestion
From: Jim FitzSimons" <cherry@getnet.net (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:00:21 -0700
There are verticals that do not need radials. I use a GAP Titan. It works
80M to 10M with no radials. I use my wire on 160M and 80M. The GAP
Titan has a very narrow bandwidth on 80M.
http://www.gapantenna.com/index2.htm
The Force 12 Sigma-5 is a very efficient vertical that works from 20M to
10M without any radials.
http://force12inc.com/sigmainfo-005.htm
Both the Force 12 verticals and the GAP are vertical dipoles.
Jim W7ANF