[TenTec] Re: Jupiter firmware problems...NOT! (SO!... )

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Jupiter firmware problems...NOT! (SO!... )
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:59:28 -0500
Bob,

I am not sure if it is a good analogy or not, but all I am saying is I think
we could expect more if we were paying for it.

All I feel I am entitled to is what I got when I opened the box. Any
improvements beyond that are a bonus and I do not feel they are owed to me.

As far as being able to "do it yourself". Well I guess that is debatable
too. One might consider it good business on Ten Tecs part not allowing you
to do this. I have built my business around proprietory stuff because I
don't want my customers doing it themselves. Is that unethical or unfair?
No, I don't think so, that is just business.

That said, I understand your frustrations :)

Rich