[TenTec] transverters on 6m

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] transverters on 6m
From: wd5fun@earthlink.net (Ron McKean)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 11:14:46 -0400
Paul,

I use both the 6&2 meter transverters with my Pegasus and N4PY software.  I
have owned a 6n2 but sold it in favor of the transverters, because I believe
the receive is better and I can also use all of the features on the Pegasus.
They are considerably cheaper than the 6&2 and perform better as long as you
plan to only operate VHF from the shack.  The 6&2 is of course much better
for portable operation.

73 Ron WD5FUN