[TenTec] Re: Jupiter firmware problems...NOT! (SO!... )

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Jupiter firmware problems...NOT! (SO!... )
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 12:07:56 -0700
Well.....it's a long worn out subject, but I cannot resist throwing this
in again. I put my ICOM 756PRO beside my OMNI V (filled with Inrads) and
ran them side by side for a few weeks. I was skeptical because of my
ingrained "crystals forever" mentality and my love of TenTec products.
But I'll tell you what, I sold the OMNI and never looked back. The
756PRO simply won out in all aspects. I still love Ten Tec products, but
am looking at the newer items - such as the new QRP rig etc. Just my 2
cents worth. 73/NZ7C Tim Logan