[TenTec] Paying for updates... pshaw!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paying for updates... pshaw!
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:41:41 -0500
Hey Rick,

Curious what you do not like about the Pegausus Plus?

The N4PY software has been very well optimized and Carl is the king when it
comes to adding little one step features that really help. But, I find the
new 32 bit program in a league of its own. The bandscope on it can not be
duplicated by anything on the market I have seen. Interested in your
comments.

73,

Rich