[TenTec] Omni 6 Filter Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 Filter Question
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 21:36:56 -0500
Good suggestion, swap filter positions.  If the problem stays with the 250
Hz position it is a switching issue.  If it moves to the 500 Hz position it
is a filter issue.

Yes, the 250 Hz filter is very narrow and PBT is critical.  I have both the
Omni VI+ and a Paragon with 500 Hz and 250 Hz filters.  Same on both rigs.

73
Bob K4TAX