[TenTec] Scout module questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout module questions
From: benk8dit@serv.net (Ben K8DIT)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:08:28 -0700
Hello All,    Nice try Dave, but I've studied the situation over a period of
time and the size of the module may be directly affected by solar activity.
The more sun spots, the bigger the modules become. When the spots fade, the
solar energy subsides, and the Scout's module shrink. During periods of
Solar activity, Preperation M, found over the counter at any Radi O'Shack,
will reduce this phenomena. The long name for this
Munex?, it's the only plastic salve used to reduce the size of unruly
Modules of all makes. It is also the only product name that uses a question
mark in the spelling, so it is not confused as a topical dressing for
human/animal use. So if your Scout is Module Retentive, use Prep. M. for
fast relief. Your mileage may vary. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on
Television, Radio, Ham Radio, or 2 meters. Not endorsed by the Plastic
stamping union of the global endorsement union consignees.
Glues used in this commercial were in no way harmed or hurt during filming.
The film used was not glued.