[TenTec] Thanks Hlp C-21 re-build!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks Hlp C-21 re-build!
From: Fghester@aol.com (Fghester@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 20:57:16 EDT
Thanks to listers who answered questions / helped me with my analog Century -
21 re-build project.  I finished it up / re-assembled it this afternoon after
finding the last few items I needed at the Peoria, Illinois Ham Fest.  It
looks and works great.  Replacing the momentary "set drive" & "Zero Beat"
switches with SPST push button switches is a FANTASTIC improvement.  Now able
to operate with one hand and can leave RIT disabled... Very nice.  Also very
nice that I could buy a brand new power meter bezel for a 20 plus year old
rig from the manufacturer for $3.00 and have it in my mail box in 3 days!!!
Thanks to Paul at Ten Tec.  I should get another 20 years out of this gem. /
Woody / WD9F