[TenTec] re: Pegasus Plus. . . .goodbye

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: Pegasus Plus. . . .goodbye
From: Jeff kb2m" <kb2m@dandy.net (Jeff kb2m)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:08:04 -0400
 Me and a friend also have a problem with the Pod tuning, I can't get it
right no matter what settings I try. In fact I bought the N4PY s/w because
of this! I wrote the author asking for some input on settings to try and got
no reply. The crash problem seem's to have gone away in the latest version.
Does anyone have any Pod setting's they would like to share, that I could
try? I'm running a Celeron 600 with .5gig of memory...

 73 Jeff kb2m