[TenTec] dreaded Green postcard

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] dreaded Green postcard
From: kc4atu@yahoo.com (Bill ROWLETT)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
The green card is refering to the one that those of us
with one of the new rigs on order received in the mail
telling us it will be another month until they ship.

I can not believe what some of you are saying. After
all the bitching about software with bugs, and now
some say they want the rig now with incomplete
software. Give me a break. The uproar would deafen us
all. I for one do not mine waiting for them to get it
right. I will get my Argonaut V first anyway.

73  Bill kc4atu

QRP, doing more with less