[TenTec] Hams love to discuss the weather

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hams love to discuss the weather
From: csegar@mindspring.com (Cliff)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:26:07 -0400
Just got back from up there. Fog was pea soup going up to Greentop Tuesday
night. It rained lightly most of the night and heavier much of today. For
those of you with specialized electronic leashes manufactured by RIM
capable of 2 way email over a wireless network I can assure you that it
should work very well on Dolly Parton Parkway - rain or shine! I have
actually verified coverage to these devices from inside a certain
manufacturing facility on the south side of that road.
Weather is cooling down though. It was in the low 60s throughout the area
this morning.
73 de KD4GT