[TenTec] HamFest & Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HamFest & Argonaut V
From: ve1dy@yahoo.com (Paul (ve1dy))
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the interesting pictures Ken, and also for your first
impression comments on the Argonaut V.

While you were playing with my (soon to be) new rig, you didn't happen
to notice what it uses for an rf gain control did you?  I don't see one
on the rig.  The 3rd page in Oct. CQ, has a very nice picture of it.
Probably the same ad in QST.

I also enjoyed looking at Ten Tec's web cams.  Had them running all
day, so every time I wandered in the shack, I could see what was going
on.

73, Paul (ve1dy)
Halifax, NS