[TenTec] Orion shown with Heil mike

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion shown with Heil mike
From: ny9h@attbi.com (Bill NY9H)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:48:00 -0500
i understood that bob especially made one to work with the orion......
would that mean that the heil is compatible with the orion or that the ten
tec is compatible with the heil ?????

....and if it is especially for the orion, will it not work with an omni ....
But is it balanced 600 ohms ???? or unbalanced hi -z like a radio shack 9$
microphone... hmmmmm.... as they say on Saturday Night Live   " never mind"

just reading the orion specs:  "audio equalisation is available in
transmit, and the transmit audio can be adjusted to have more bass or
treble response; along with 18 ssb transmit bandwidths......

guess everyone will have all the choices they want....

o yes , i was kidding....

bill