[TenTec] The Hamfest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Hamfest
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:37:37 -0400
Hi All,

Well, we made it home to NY after a most enjoyable hamfest in Tenessee.

I sure enjoyed meeting everyone.  It is impossible to list all the names,
but
people sure made themselves available for eyeball qso's at the 'fest.

People there were so very friendly and gracious that it made the whole
experience extra special.

I enjoyed seeing the new rigs.  The presentation on the Orion was very
well done and most informative.  Thanks Doug !

I bought one of the used special price Pagasus radios, and have gotten
it running without any problems.  Bought the improved software from
Carl ( Nice meeting you too!) and I sure do like it a lot.

Got to the Flea Market well before dawn, and thought I would be early.
No way !  The gang was all set up already and people were shopping
by the light of flashlights.  Sure was fun.

Thanks everyone for the good time we had.  Hope to see you all
again soon.

73, de Gary, AA2IZ