[TenTec] Jupiter Microphone?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Microphone?
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:33:48 -0400
The Argosy was not sold with a mike.  Neither was the Argosy II, the
Argonaut 515, or the Corsair I.  Which now dates when I worked in a ham
store!

...of course, neither did the Century 21, not that it needed one... you know
someone would have brought that up sooner or later!...

73, ron wn3vaw

"And they give you cash,
which is just as good as money!"
Yogi Berra, AFLAC Commercial, 2002