[TenTec] CW Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Filters
From: w6hv@surfbest.net (Troy Wideman)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:12:55 -0700
This weekend while attempting to work the QCWA QSO Party, I was quickly
reminded of a QRM problem my nearby friend and I share. He is close enough
to me that if we are on the same band he ( and it works both ways) will
really create QRM for me. I've never tried it, but if I added another filter
in the "N" section of my Omni VI (#3 upgrade) and run it in-line with the
existing filter would this be of value in cutting the QRM? I like to use the
500 width filter to avoid missing too much. Is this a good approach?
Suggestions --other than only one of us being on the same band at the same
time :^) --?
TU es 73,
Troy, W6HV