[TenTec] F/S: Corsair I station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S: Corsair I station
From: k7gt@attbi.com (k7gt@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:45:26 +0000
I have a Tentec Corsair I, matching remote VFO, and
power supply for sale.  The xcvr has all three optional
filters (1.8, .5, .25 kHz at 9.0 MHz) and works great.
Mechanically 9, electrically 10. VFO is 10-/10.
Both PTOs are functioning correctly. The power supply
is the 252G with the external ammeter (actually for the
Triton series, but it works fine with the Corsair).

I have priced this gear as follows:

TT Corsair (560) with all filters  $425

TT remote VFO (262) $125

TT p.s. (252G) with ammeter $50.

So the package is $600 (no package discount). Buyer pays
shipping. The p.s. must sell before the other two items
or be part of a package deal. Sale to CONUS only.

Trade offers considered toward a TT Hercules II amp.

These items are physically at a 2nd station location
6 1/2 hours away and will not be retrieved until
Thanksgiving vacation. So the gear will not be available
until after SS and CQWW!

73

Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA