[TenTec] Filter question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Filter question
From: jfarler@peoplepc.com (John Farler)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 23:10:38 -0400
I have an old Argosy 525 with an eight pole
filter in the cw position.  As far as I can
tell from the manuals for my Omni V and this
Argosy, the same filter will work in the
9 Mhz. slot n the Omni.  I am looking to put the last filter
in the Omni, and prefer the model 217 500 hz. filter.

This filter is a sharp CW filter, but not sure
I can distinguish by listening whether its a 250 hz or the
500 hz in this old radio, and it isn't marked on
the top of the board.  Any way to tell without jerking
it and putting it in the Omni V?  It is usable there,
isn't it....?

Also looking for a remote knob for the Omni V. What
functions besides frequency control, if any, did they
have?

Thanks for the help..

73, John Farler, K4AVX
jfarler@peoplepc.com