[TenTec] Splitting up the Ten*Tec reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Splitting up the Ten*Tec reflector
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:23:44 -0400
Hi All

I agree with Paul/w8kc I will not be going to any other reflector.  I hope I
can call Steve N4LQ a friend, never meet him, but I have noticed he is right
about everything he posts and Steve did post a warning about YaHoo, Spam and
pop ups.  I did not heed this warning and got on the 516 YaHoo group and
before I got the done I had pop ups telling me my computer was wide open to
hackers.  I think I would have next seen a ad to buy a new program to make
my computer safe.

I just got home at noon today (Sunday), the Twins Grandkids were calling ,
I had to ask Stan to not ship my Argonaut V till Thursday so I should have
it about noon Monday.  I will have the digital camera ready and will take
pictures from the time UPS gets here to unpacking the 516 and putting it in
the operating position.  I will also post my likes and dislikes here on the
best reflector for Ten-Tec.

More to come about the Argonaut V from The Buzzard Roost, Flushing, Ohio.

Ken/w8keb