[TenTec] Argosy arrived :)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy arrived :)
From: ku4qd@earthlink.net (Caitlyn Martin)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:26:50 -0400
Hi, everyone,

The Argosy 525, 225 power supply, keyer, and 215 mic. I bought from a
(nor former) reflector member arrived.  It's all in beautiful shape
except for the mic.  It's a very early one (really low serial number)
and no mods have been done, so I have some work ahead of me.
Fortunately, the big one, lowering the noise floor, is just one
capacitor to change out.  I guess I'll have to buy some parts this
weekend.  Still, I'm happy.  I always really liked the Argosy.

Here are the bits I still need to find for it:

226 Calibrator
224 Audio CW filter
218 Narrow SSB filter
220 SSB filter
234 Speech Processor

I realize some of these will be hard to find, but it never hurts to ask
:)

Well... off to play with it the way it is for now.

See ya on the air.

73,
Caity