[TenTec] Argonaut V/516 Supply Voltage sensitivity. >=12.0Vdc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V/516 Supply Voltage sensitivity. >=12.0Vdc
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:55:11 -0500
Speaking of SGC's 2002. Last night I had a CW QSO with a fellow who was
operating one from batteries. He had 3 carriers, one big and 2 weak ones
about 300khz above and below his main carrier. He put the rig back on the
DC supply but no change. I've heard one other 2020 sound like this. You
might want to take a listen on another receiver and check this out.

N4LQ