[TenTec] Argonaut 5 Supply Voltage sensitivity

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut 5 Supply Voltage sensitivity
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 16:09:21 -0500
This is an interesting discussion for me.  One of the reasons I got an
Argonaut was to run portable (off of batteries). Hopefully, this weekend,
I'll get a chance to hook the Argo up to my intended battery supply ( a 7
Amp Hour battery in a portable air compressor ). I'll rig up my volt meter
so I can see what's happening.

73,
Mark