[TenTec] QRP Holiday Gifts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] QRP Holiday Gifts
From: aluscre@neo.rr.com (aluscre)
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 22:26:49 -0500
Some of you may read my monthly web column on the ARRL website, "QRP
Community" http://www.qsl.net/k8zt/qrp-com.html#columns . I would like
to solicit your ideas for my next column. It will be a guide to holiday
gifts for the QRPer. I would like to know what QRP related item(s) you
would like to receive for the holidays from your family or friends.My
list is already long, but I would not want to miss potential gifts.
Items can range from strictly QRP to related operating accessories
(keys, headphones, etc.) or tools for building.  If possible include
item and source for purchase.
Very Important---
Please e-mail replies directly to me, not to the mailing list.

Thanks

--
     Anthony A. Luscre