[TenTec] PSK31 with the Peg

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PSK31 with the Peg
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:57:33 -0600
Jeff:

The #2 suggestion will give some 25 dB attenuation. Are you going into the
MIKE input on the sound card?  If so you need more attenuation, more like 40
or 50 dB.  Change he 1K to 100 ohms.  Otherwise go into the line input on
the sound card.  Also, most sound cards do have a software switch to drop
some 20 dB of gain on the mike input.  Look for this.

73
Bob , K4TAX