[TenTec] Omni V Band Select Buttons

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V Band Select Buttons
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:54:44 -0800 (PST)
    This may seem like a strange question, but does
anyone know the dimensions (Height, Width) of the
keypad buttons on an Omni V and the distance between
them? Just the band select buttons. I don't have one
as yet or I'd measure it, but I do have one on the
way, and was working on a template for the V.9 upgrade
to fit over the buttons. Trying to get a head start!

Thanks!
Anthony, NT4X

=====
NT4X