[TenTec] Delta frequency shifts on TX

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta frequency shifts on TX
From: N4NT@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:06:51 -0500
If he only works 40 meters, his bandswitch contacts may need cleaning.
Suggest that he fully rotate his bandswitch end to end about 10 times.  If
his rig hasn't had its switches lubricated in a long time, it might help to
clean and lubricate them, but just rotating the bandswitch may help.

73, Mike N4NT