[TenTec] Delta frequency shifts on TX

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta frequency shifts on TX
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:08:29 -0500
Al,

Check to see if there are trimmer capacitors that set the BFO/carrier
oscillator offsets. When they get old they can take shifts. I had this
happen on my Paragon. Shoot them with contact cleaner and turn the
rotors a few times to clean them, BUT FIRST, make sure that you have a
way to bring them back on frequency with a good frequency counter or
other reference.

                        73,

                                Bob WB2VUF