[TenTec] Corsair II Key/PTT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II Key/PTT
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:42:59 -1000
Hi,

In my Omni VI,  the Key jack and PTT jack connect to a
common line.

Near as I can see,  they go on to completely differing circuits
in my Corsair II.  Anyway,  can I,  without damaging anything,
T connect the two together,  as they are in the Omni's?
Purpose,  to avoid moving my particular "keying/PTT" set
up from one jack to the other when I want to change modes.
My set up is different as I am using an Ameritron QSK-5
with a non-Ten Tec linear, non QSK also (a Henry).

73,  Jim  KH7M