[TenTec] 243 VFO FS/swap

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 243 VFO FS/swap
From: wb5jnc@juno.com (wb5jnc@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:32:58 GMT
Greetings,

As is typical I'll probably wish I still had this sometime down the line but
here goes. "This" is a model 243 VFO for the early Omni series: not mint but
appearance is very good for its age with only a few nicks and scratches. It
does need a dial cord restringing and PTO rebuild as it has been sitting for
some time here at my QTH as well as sitting for some time at the previous
owner's (a local semi-collector friend of mine). As is typical, I came by it
_after_ I sold my Omni-D several years ago....

VFO will go to best reasonable cash, swap, or swap +/- cash offer. The most
desired swap items would include a power supply (models 225, 260, 280, 960,
961, or 936) or 6.3 or 9 MHz CW filters. But hey -- if you think you have
something I just can't live without -- ;-)

TNX/73, Al

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com